Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First Ever Post!

I am soo excited to post my very first ever blog!  And if you are reading this, THANK YOU for visiting my site.  I hope you have as much fun looking as I do creating these cards.

My journey into the blog world is paved with much difficulty...hahaha, such is the life of one who works 8 to 10 hours a day.  But I love to make cards.  I find myself retreating into my craft room every chance I get, even if I don't really work on a project, I just love being surrounded with my tools!  With my iPhone playing my tunes (usually Celtic music or Christmas music!---yes, folks, I am one of those who listens to Christmas music all year round!), in my big brown leather chair, I am in heaven when I am in my space.

My card making style involves the use of my Cricut Expression, Cricut Imagine, the occasional stamping, water coloring and the Pearl-Ex.  I hope to share my creations with you and hope you come by regularly for more projects.

Once again, thanks for stopping by and WELCOME to CVCards!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogworld from someone who hasn't the courage to start. LOL I love your card and will be back often to see your wonderful creations!!! clinorose at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stupendous! I would love to follow your tutorial, both for photography and card making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world, I look forward to seeing more of your cards. I understand how difficult it is too as I put in that 8 to 10 hours daily too. Best too you!

    ReplyDelete