Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Merry Christmas Tri Fold Shutter Card

I so enjoyed making this card.  I love the dimensions, the opposing folds.  It just adds to the effect of this card.

For this card, I used the following Cricut Cartridges: Martha Stewart's Seasonal Cake cartridge for the sentiment; Christmas Tree and present (exterior) and interior the star banners and the Christmas stockings are from Joys of the Season.

The star banners were cut from plain white card stock.  I then colored it using Pearl-Ex silver (from series 1).  Used my markers to color the "strings" of the banner, one in red and the other green.  Used one of those confetti stars to top my tree.

I hope to make a video of how-to in the future, which will include dimensions, and hope you can bear with me until then.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog! I love the card. Do you have instructions on how to make it?

    Angie Duran
    aka
    IamBubbles=D

    ReplyDelete